Yogi Adityanath Biography in Personal Life
|Name||Ajay Singh Bisht |
|Profession||Indian Politician/ Religious Guru|
|Date of Birth||05 June 1972|
|Birth Place||Panacur, District Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Primary Education Pauri, Uttarakhand|
|College||H. N. B. Garhwal University|
|Education||Bachelor of Mathematics (B.Sc.)|
|Debut||In 1998, when he became MP for the first time.|
|Height (approx.)||Cm – 163|
Ft inch – 5 ‘4 “
|Weight (approx.)||72 Kg|
|Father||Anand Singh Bisht (Forest Zone)|
|Mother||Savitri Devi (Housewife)|
|Brother||Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army),|
2 others (both work in college)
And two others
Yogi Adityanath Favorite
|Spiritual Master||Mahant Avadhyanath Maharaj|
|Food||Gahd (found in the mountainous region)|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Address||361 Old Gorakhpur, Tehsil Sadar Bazar, District Gorakhpur.|
|Date Of Becoming Chief Minister||19 March 2017|
|Property (approx)||70 lac|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Playing Badminton, Playing with Animals.|
Yogi Adityanath Biography in Details
Yogi Adityanath’s real name is Ajay Singh Bisht. And he is the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Yogi Adityanath was born on 05 June 1972 in Panacur, District Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India to a Hindu family. Their zodiac sign is Gemini. His father’s name is Anand Singh Bisht and his mother’s name is Savitri Devi, he has three brothers and two sisters.
Yogi did his schooling from Primary Education Pauri, Uttarakhand. After this, he completed his graduation from H. N. B. Garhwal University, he graduated in a Bachelor of Mathematics (B.Sc.).
Yogi Adityanath is a staunch Hinduist leader who was a five-time MP from Yogi to Mahant, was eventually elected as the leader of the legislature party for the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. He was associated with the Ram temple movement. Mahant Abaidya Nath of the Nath sect not only initiated Yogi and succeeded the Gorakhnath temple but also gave the opportunity to become an MP in the country’s largest panchayat in 1998 under his leadership. Yogi’s name also figured in the 2007 riots in Gorakhpur and he was also arrested in the Mulayam government.
Yogi Aditya Nath Mahant became Adityanath after the death of Yogi’s Guru Avaidyanath, who specializes in uniting untouchables and Hindu castes. Yogi Adityanath is also the founder of Hindu Yuva Vahini, the Hindu Yuva Vahini organization is a social, cultural, and nationalist group of Hindu youth.
Yogi left his home at the age of 21 and was actively associated with the Ram Mandir movement in the 90s.
He met Mahant Avadhyanath at Gorakhnath Temple in Rishikesh. He then became his disciple and settled in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh at the age of 22 in 1994. He then took his name as Yogi Adityanath from Ajay.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha election, Yogi won the election with a margin of 1,42,309 votes. With this Yogi Adityanath became a popular politician in his constituency.
Mahant Avadhyanath, Yogi’s successor and spiritual guru, was the president of the Hindu Mahasangh. Both kept the agenda of Hindutva during their election.
In March 2010, Adityanath was one of several BJP MPs who had followed the party’s strictness on the Women’s Reservation Bill.
Even after becoming very popular in the party, he did not have good relations with BJP. He had a strained relationship with the party for a decade.
Yogi Adityanath Political Life
- 1996: he became the manager in charge of Mahant Avadhyanath’s election campaign.
- 1998: At the age of 26, he became the youngest MP (Gorakhpur) of the 12th Lok Sabha.
- 1998: Worked in Food Supply and Civil Supplies Sub-Committee B under Public Distribution System from 1998 to 1999. Along with this he also worked in the sugar and edible oil department. He was also a member of the advisory committee of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- 1999: He was re-elected from the 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
- 2004: 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term) re-elected from Gorakhpur constituency. Where he served as a member of the Government Assurance Committee. Along with this, he also served as a member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- 2009: Re-elected from 15th Lok Sabha (4th term) from Gorakhpur constituency. Where he served on committees on transport, tourism, and culture.
- 2014: Re-elected to 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
- 2017: Became 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on 19 March 2017.
Yogis have been in controversy for the conversion of other religious people. In 2005, Adityanath allegedly led a purification campaign involving Christians in the conversion to Hinduism. In one such example, 1800 Christians in the city of Etah in Uttar Pradesh allegedly converted to Hinduism.
• In January 2007, during the Muharram in Gorakhpur, a person called (Raj Kumar Agarrahi) was injured in a dispute between a Hindu group and Muslims. After which he was arrested for provocative speeches which led to riots in Gorakhpur.
In 2015 Yogis got into controversies when he remarked “Those who oppose Surya Namaskar because of Yoga can leave India. He said those who see communalism in Surya Bhagavan as Surya Namaskar. My request to him Is to give up his life. “
• Stay in controversies with Yogi Adityanath’s controversial remarks on Shahrukh Khan regarding intolerance in the media. In which he compared Shahrukh to Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed. He then told Shah Rukh Khan that he should remember that the majority population of India has made him a star and if all of them boycott his films, they will have to roam the streets and it is unfortunate that Shahrukh Hafiz Saeed’s voice Is speaking
This was followed by the Mohan Mundra scandal in the Kushinagar district in 2002, in which an alleged rape of a girl occurred. After this, the house of 47 minorities of the village was set on fire. In which his name was thrown up.
Yogi Adityanath Social Media Account
- Arshi Khan Biography Height, Age, boyfriend, husband
- Sonali Fogat Personal life/Biography
- Rubina Dilaik Biography, Height, Age, boyfriend, husband
Disclaimer: All the information that we provide, is collected from Google and Social media so we are not 100% sure that all the information is accurate so if you found some information is wrong please let me know in Comment.