Rehana Fathima Biography Personal Life
|Name||Rehana Fathima Pyarijaan Sulaiman|
|Profession||Actress, Telecom Technician, Social activist, and Model|
|Date of Birth||30th May 1986|
|Birth Place||Ernakulam, Kerela|
|School||Government Higher Secondary School, Ernakulam|
|College||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Education||A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.Com)|
|Debut||Eka (movie 2017)|
|Famous For||Making the first attempt to enter the Ayyuppa temple at Sabrimala, entry to which was earlier restricted for women in menstruating age.|
Also Read: Aalia Furniturewala Biography
|Height (approx.)||Centimeters 170 cm|
Meters 1.70 m
Feet inches 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||50 Kg|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Son||(One) Name Not Known|
|Daughter||(One)Name Not Known|
BoyFriend / Controversies
Rehana Fathima Favorite
Rehana Fathima Biography in Details
Rehana Fathima is a Social activist and Model from Kerala. She came into the limelight when the protesters attacked her home when she attempted to enter the Ayyappa Temple at Sabarimala. As the entry to the temple used to be restricted for women in the menstruating age. Rehana is known for breaking Stereotypes and traditions of Society.
Rehana Fathima was born in Ernakulam district of Kerala on 30th May 1986 in a conservative Muslim family. She completed her graduation in B.com and Master of Computer Application degrees from Indira Gandhi National Open University. Since her childhood, she has questioned the oracular rituals and tenets of different religions.
Rehana started her career as a telecom technician in BSNL Company. However, after March 2020, She was suspended from her job. She currently works as a social activist. She has fought for Women’s rights on many Occasions.
In 2014, Rehana was part of a movement called ‘Kiss of Love.’ The people of Kerala held this movement in Sochi against the rising moral policies in Kerala.
In the kiss of love Campaign, both Rehana and her live-in partner Manoj Sreedharan participated in a video of their Campaign protest on his Facebook Handle.
She was among the first women to take part in Ayyanthol Puli Kali’ in 2016. It is a traditional male festival where the Men perform an Onam Tiger Dance.
Before being in a live-in relationship with Manoj, she was married twice, first with David Haffenreffer. The couple got divorced in 2015 due to some personal reasons.
After that, Rehana again married Ricky Mcvey sometime later. However, this marriage also did not work for her. Both of them got divorced.
The Kerala-based activist got into a live-in relationship with Manoj Sreedharan, a film producer and managing director at Erum Puleem. She has two children.
- She came into the limelight during the movement of the kiss of love campaign in 2014.
- She is known for her protest against a professor of Kozhikode. Who made remarks on Women’s Breasts and compared them to Watermelon, and asked the students to cover up in 2018. To protest against this.
- She joined ‘Bare the Chest.’ A campaign by sharing a picture of her holding watermelons to cover her breast.
- Rehana Fathima claimed that she was protesting against Gender inequality.
- She acted in a Malayalam film, ‘Eka,’ in 2017. It was the first Indian movie that brought out the atrocities faced by gender minorities, LGBTQ, Transgenders, and Transsexuals. The film is an artwork that focused on intersexuality. However, the movie got banned in India.
- Rehana Fathima broke all her family ties when she decided to have a relationship with his live-in partner Manoj.
- In 2018, after the Supreme Court of India delivered its verdict on the Ayyappa temple’s entry in Sabarimala, which allowed women of all age groups to enter. In the past, it was restricted to women of menstruating age. This verdict led to mass protests in Kerala.
- This Kerala-based activist, along with Hyderabad Journalist, attempted to enter the temple with heavy police security. However, the shrine’s attempt was made unsuccessful by a mob of devotees and protestors who were against the verdict of SC.
- She received backlash from the outrageous mob. Thus, her house was vandalized by a group of agitated protestors.
- A complaint was filed against her on November 27, 2018, for purposely hurting religious sentiments.
- Following the Sabrimala row, the Muslim Jamaat Council in Kerala expelled from the Muslim community, citing the reasons for hating backlash for religious feelings.
- Even the Thiruvalla police arrested her for allegedly hurting those religious sentiments through her Facebook post. She stayed behind bars for 18 days.
- This Kerala-based activist used to post her obscene pictures and her boyfriend and live-in partner, Manoj, on Social Media.
- Fathima outraged many when she posted a video on Youtube. In which her kids were painting a Phoenix onto her bare-breasted body. The picture briefed about how she was wearing a pair of shorts—lying on her back. Thus the information technology act and Juvenile Justice Act were registered against her in a non-bailable Case by the Thiruvalla Police.
Rehana Fathima Social Media Account
Also Read: Aarti Singh Biography
Disclaimer All the information that we provide, is collected from Google and Social media so we are not 100% sure that all the information is accurate so if you found some information is wrong please let me know in Comment.